WE ARE HIRING
East New Britain Development Corporation Limited (ENBDC) is the business arm of the East New Britain Provincial Government. The company has subsidiary businesses involved in Property Investments, Shipping, Stevedoring and Transport Operations, Agribusinesses in copra, cocoa, coffee plantations, Livestock development, Civil & Building constructions and maintenance, Hotel & Tourism Development, Mining & Petroleum Development. To further enhance our ability for the next stage of business growth, we invite expressions of interest from highly qualified and experienced ENB citizens and other Nationals to apply.
Excellent opportunities exist within the East New Britain Development Corporation Group of Companies based in Kokopo, for the services of the following positions. Details as outlined below and suitably qualified and experienced applicants are invited to apply. First preference will be given to ENB born citizens.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Managers must have 8-10 years’ experience. Other officers to have minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Must be familiar with business operations and have worked to a high level in your profession.
- Must be of sober habits and respectable, with mature disposition and no past criminal record.
- Well-developed change management skills with ability to coach and mentor.
- Well-developed written and oral communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to prove a past record of commitment, high performance, expertise and technical skills.
- Able to handle pressure and deliver on performance deadlines.
To apply, please forward a detailed CV with full supporting documentation including Medical and Police Clearances, and current phone contact to the address below:
The Human Resource Department East New Britain Development Corporation Limited P. O Box 454, KOKOPO 613, East New Britain Province, Papua New Guinea Ph: 9828754 / 9825193 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver at our Head Office, Dawapia Building, Adima St., Williams Road next to the German Cemetery. Applications Close 08th April, 2021